Sat, Nov 27|
8th Annual Bankston Bash
David Bankston loved football, fellowship and supporting the Autism Society of Alabama! Purchase football squares and join us in person or on Facebook Live to honor his memory with the eighth Bankston Bash!
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2021, 10:30 AM
Birmingham, 3201 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35222, USA
About the event
You might be wondering, how do football "squares" work.
Let's break it down:
- Each purchase is randomly assigned a numbers 0 through 9 on a game score column or row.
- Now each square represents a specific score in the game based on the column and row numbers.
- Now, you just need to wait until the football game is played to find out if you are a winner.
- Winners are determined at the end of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and Final Game score.
- The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each of the teams' score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers.
- For example, if the score at the end of the game is UA 33, and GA 24, then the square on the grid that has UA with number 3, and GA number 4, would be the winner.